jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

interview



1-what is your las name?


my last name is contreras





2-what is your firs name?


my firs name is maria





3-what is your favorite ice cream?


my favorite ice cream is chocolate





4-what is your hobbie?


my hobbie is dance





5-what is your favorite month?


my favorite month is december





6-what is your favorite singer?


my favorite singer is marc antony





7-when is your birthday?


my birthday is 26 of march of 1965





8-what is your favorite city?


my favorite city is maracaibo





9-how old are you?


I am 44 year old





10-what is your favorite actor?


my favorite actor is brad pitt





11-what is your favorite restaurant?


my favorite restaurant is tony romas





12-what is your favorite mall?


my favorite mall is lago mall



seccion: p-212

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario